It’s the Night of the Living Dead Generals!
We’re changing things up a little with a special Whiteboard celebrating that most ghoulish of holidays, HALLOWEEN. There is no part 1 this time, just a call for submissions:
Given the opportunity to lead your horrifying hordes with any military leader in history, whom would you bring back from the dead, and why?
It’s the “Night of the Living Dead Generals!” Who’s your choice for the military leader you’d most like to bring back from the dead?
Be a part of the Halloween Whiteboard. Responses will be published on December 25th… We mean, October 31st. Send your 300 word (max) response to email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 25, 2018.
Remember to include the Subject: HALLOWEEN Whiteboard.
One final note: We’ve received numerous responses to the prior Whiteboard, which examined the importance of broadening assignments to Army leader development. Part two is coming next week. Thanks to those who submitted their views.
The views expressed here are those of the editors and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Army War College, U.S. Army, Department of Defense, or the Undead.
Other Releases in the “Whiteboard” series:
- THE ADMINISTRATION’S TOP FOREIGN POLICY PRIORITY (A WHITEBOARD)
- AFTER 2020, WHAT’S NEXT? (A WHITEBOARD)
- IMAGINING OVERMATCH: CRITICAL DOMAINS IN THE NEXT WAR (A WHITEBOARD)
- THAT ONE MOST IMPORTANT THING: (A WHITEBOARD)
- SHALL WE PLAY A GAME? (WARGAMING ROOM)
- WAR(GAMING) WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? (A WHITEBOARD)
- LEADERSHIP ROLE MODELS IN FICTION REVISITED: (A WHITEBOARD)
- WHAT GOOD IS GRAND STRATEGY? (A WHITEBOARD)
- THE UNITED NATIONS’ GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: (A WHITEBOARD)
- LEADERSHIP ROLE MODELS IN FICTION: (A WHITEBOARD)